Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

Patient-
Details: Hi, I'm interested in having male breast reductionsurgery performed. I was just wondering about the operation, I read a review where you only used liposuction and I was wondering if you remove gland normally or at all as I need the gland removed in my case.



Doctor -

Hi
I excise gland in all the cases at it is must for any gynecomastia.
We do Vaser Liposuction and gland excsion for all cases of gynecomastia.
If you have any other query please let us know.
Regards

Patient-

Thank you for your quick response. I would like to have my gynecomastia removed but also some liposuction of the lower abdomen region. I was interested in VASER and sculpting a six pack if you could provide information about this. Would it increase cost much compared to regular liposuction?
Age: 19
Weight: 84 kg
Height: 180 cm
Most enlargement (of the gland I believe) is on the right side protruding roughly 3 cm.
The left side is not particularly effected just slight puffiness.
I will forward some pictures soon I'm just looking for a rough estimate right now as I am just a uni student so I would like to weigh up my options. Would it be around 40,000 - 60,000 all up?
Regards



Doctor -

Hi,
The charges for 6 pack abs are higher than traditional liposuction.
Please send your pics, then will let you the estimated cost.
It will cost you around 70,000 for both abdomen and gynecomastia.
Will try to do in your budget.


Patient-

That estimate is right in the range I was hoping for. I’ll take some photos and send them to you tomorrow hopefully.
I have to fly to India for the operation and was winding how many days I would have to be in India for. I'm planning sometime between 3rd of June to 22nd of June (currently preferred date) or in July.
Ok well currently I'm planning on going to India on 7th of June I would like to know how long I would need to be there for as there would be test ect. So I would be there 2 days before surgery right? Then about 7-10 days after I can go home right?
I would just like to work out so I can book flights soon.


Doctor -

Hi,
1 day for consultation and give blood tests on same day.
You will get blood reports next day.
Then next day we can schedule your procedure.
Duration of procedure 2-4 hrs.
10 days will be sufficient to fully recover.
Regards


Patient-

Ok thank you for that, I will forward some pictures shortly. I've just looked at flights and will likely be arriving on the 1st of June. I will send details as soon as I have these booked.
Thanks you for all your help.
Also is the procedure under local anesthesia or general?
I've attached my photos of both sides to hopefully get a more accurate estimate.
Could you provide a more accurate estimate for Gyne Removal and Liposuction with 6 pack abs and then one with Gyne Removal and just regular liposuction of the abdomen.
I can provide measurements if that helps, just let me know.
Regards


Doctor -

Hi
I have seen your pics
The charges for gynecomastia and gland excision - Rs X5,000/
Gynecomastia and gland excision plus liposuction of abdomen -Rs X0,000/
Gynecomastia and gland excision plus HIDEF LIPO 6 PACK ABS- RS X5,000/
Procedure time 3 hrs
No stay required at clinic
Minimum will be 7 days
regards



Patient -

I have just booked the flight. I'll arrive in Pune on the 30th. Can I just book the consultation? If so can it be booked on the 30th of May sometime between 11am-3pm.
Also I'm just wondering if you offer treatment of acne scars on the face? If so could I send you some photos for recommendation of treatment and if that could be done at the same time?

Thanks




Dezire Bangalore

A56, 1st Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru – 560 095, Karnataka

Dezire Cosmetic Surgery Delhi

A-1/11 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave, Chaudhary Jhandu Singh Marg, Next to Kamal Cinema, New Delhi

Dezire Gurgaon

1405P, Sector 46, Samaspur Tigra Road, Huda Colony, Gurugram, Haryana, India– 122002

Dezire Cosmetic Surgery Pune

Office. No. 202, 2nd Floor-Swastik Chambers, Above ICICI Bank, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004

Comments

  1. The gynecomastia surgery in Visakhapatnam involves the procedure of removal of fat tissues from the breast of those males who are facing the enlarged size of chest. Get the surgery at low prices only from our clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information also check my blog Gynecomastia in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information also visit my site Liposuction in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing useful information also check my blog Man Boobs Reduction Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT