How Much Cost the Gynecomastia procedure in Delhi

Good Day,

I need Redo for my Gynecomastia, This will be my second operation in Delhi, I am planning this coming January 2017,

My age 37yrs old Healthy Man, I do not have any medication, the only surgery I have done is my Gynecomastia, nothing else. My previous 2015

My previous Clinic in India is XYZ Clinic in Ludhiana,

I am from Philippines,

I Consulted Hospital here because I need it for applying medical visa, Yes I still have Gynecomastia.
I am sending my pictures so you can evaluate my condition and tell me How Much Cost the Gynecomastia procedure All in All include tax, I need specific or certain amount please, no hidden charge, All in All cost include tax,



I email some Doctor in Delhi to choice which is good and honest Doctor for me, And I am waiting for your assessment if how much? What will be the procedure? Before I finalize my decision. I need to arrange everything this week, please kindly share my email to Dr. Prashant Yadav Waiting for your reply, Thank you.

·         What kind of Liposuction you used?
·         What will be the procedure?
·         How much total cost of the procedure all in all?
·         Pressure garment how much?
·         How many days I need to stay in your area?
·         I want my surgery done in New Delhi, Do you have clinic in New Delhi?
·         My areola is untidy
I still have glands inside need to remove and my axillary area comeback, Thank you





Dear joel

Here are the replies to your queries

Question: What kind of Liposuction you used?

VASER LIPOSUCTION, its ultrasonic based liposuction

Question: What will be the procedure?

The procedure is vaser liposuction and Gynecomastia gland excision

Question: How much total cost of the procedure all in all?

Answer: Rs 65,000/-

Question:Pressure garment how much?

Answer:Rs 5000/-

Question: How many days I need to stay in your area?

Answer:Two to three day is sufficient for the procedure and recovery.

Question: I want my surgery done in New Delhi, Do you have clinic in New Delhi?

Answer:Yes we have clinic located at south delhi, safdurgjung enclave. It’s around  30 min distance from international airport.

Question: My areola is untidy
I still have glands inside need to remove and my axillary area comeback

Answer: Yes we need to remove the glandular tissue and axillary region liposuction.
Kindly let us know if you have any other query 

Cosmetic Surgery clinic in Delhi - vaser liposuction and Gynecomastia gland excision
A-1/11 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave, Chaudhary Jhandu Singh Marg, Next to Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Gurgaon - vaser liposuction and Gynecomastia gland excision
1405P, Sector 46, Samaspur Tigra Road, Huda Colony, Gurugram, Haryana, India– 122002
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Pune - vaser liposuction and Gynecomastia gland excision
Office. No. 202, 2nd Floor-Swastik Chambers, Above ICICI Bank, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Mobile : +91 9272007896
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Bangalore - vaser liposuction and Gynecomastia gland excision
A56, 1st Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru – 560 095, Karnataka
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Call On +91 9272007896

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT