Grade 4 gynecomastia & tummy reduction

I am 32 yrs old male, 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 120 kgs.

I have grade 4 gynecomastia and most of the fat is also accumulated around my tummy area i.e I have a huge belly.

I need to undergo both gynecomastia and tummy reduction.

I am worried about the cost that would be involved and the no. of days I will have to spend out of office.




Doctors Response -  

The cost by vaser liposuction for abdomen and gynecomastia surgery  is Rs.00000 to 0000
Recovery time 5 to 7 days.


Let us know if you have any other query.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT