Whether skin would shrink properly and the size of areola reduce naturally after Gynecomastia surgery

Hello Doctor,

I saw your Gynecomastia videos on youtube and want to inquire about the Gynecomastia cost involved (all included - surgery, surgeon fees, medicines etc) to get this surgery for me. I am attaching pics for the same purpose.

I also want to know whether the skin would shrink properly and the size of areola reduce naturally after the surgery without any complications. My age - 22 yrs
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Video which patient is referring to - 





Replay from Doctor -

Dear XYZ,

The skin will retract on its own and even areola size will be reduced without any complication. The total cost of the surgery would be Rs 00,000/ inclusive of all taxes.

Kindly let us know if you have any other query 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT