How much time required for gynecomastia treatment?

Patient

Hi Sir,
I am based at Ratnagiri, interested in gynecomastia surgery and I will be travelling to Pune between 20th to 24th April. Please let me know –

1) How much time required for gynecomastia treatment? Do I need to undergo any tests before initiating this surgery?


2) I don’t have mediclaim, what is the tentative cost for gynecomastia treatment? Can I pay by card or do I need pay in cash?



Kindly give me appointment so that I can plan my travel.
Waiting for your kind reply,
Thank you,



Doctor

Here are the replies to your query.

I am based at Ratnagiri and I will be travelling to Pune between 20th to 24th April. Please let me know –

We can do your procedure on 21st aprilin the morning on the day of your arrival. You can confirm the date and time by paying advance deposit to our account. once we received the amount we will confirm and block that slot for your procedure . we can share our bank details for online transfer
.

1) How much time required for this treatment? Do I need to undergo any tests before initiating this surgery?

The gynecomasita surgery is a one day treatment. After arriving in the clinic you will be having detailed consultation where you can ask any of your queries or doubt .this is specially needed for foreginers or outstation patient which didn’t have consultation and meeting with the drprashant . the procedure time is around one hour to 1 hr 30 mins. After completion of the procedure we keep you under observation for 4 to 5 hours. Once you comfortably able to walk and eat properly and feel fit to go, we will discharge you

 Steps on the day of surgery


1.    1 consutlation if not done earlier and discussion regarding any remaining queries
2.    2 photos for documentation and marking
3.    3 procedure planning
4.    4 surgery
5.    5 after 2 to 4 hours you can start taking orally
6.    6 under observation for 4 to 5 hour
7.    Post op medication and care instructions will be given
8.    7 discharge after checking completely
9.    8 fat and gland is shown to patient and relative

Follow up schedule

Dressing and drain removal after 24 or 48 hr .after that you can take bath daily . During follow up one ultrasonic session will be given for fast recovery .
No diet restriction
After 2 weeks the stitches will be removed .
In between if there is any problem or you can always contact the clinic .we will resolve the problem at the earliest


You need to get the following blood test done.

  1. HEMOGRAM
  2. PT APTT
  3. HIV HBSAG
  4. RENAL FUNCTION TEST
  5. RANDOM BLOOD SUGAR

Once you get the test reports you can mail us or whatsapp your reports


2) I don’t have mediclaim, what is the tentative cost for this gynaecomastia treatment? Can I pay by card or do I need pay in cash?

The cost is Rs 45,000 to 70,000/- plus service tax 15%
You can pay by card also or online transfer or cash. We accept all mode of payment

3) Kindly give me appointment so that I can plan my travel.

Your appointment is tentatively scheduled on 21st april
Once you do the advance deposit we will confirm this date

Let us know if you have any other query


Patient

Hello Dr. Prashant,

I am 26 yrs old and have Gynecomastia since my teenage.
It doesn't look severe but is easily noticeable.
I am considering surgery as there are no other options. My photos are attached. Please let me know how much it will cost in and out (including everything - medicines, tests, compression garment etc.)

I have following questions:


  • I live in Mumbai and cannot take more than a week off from work. How can i plan my Gynecomastia surgery and the follow-ups (as i will have to travel to pune) ?
  • Can it be done under local anaesthesia? I would prefer local.
  • I have researched a lot about Gynecomastia and found out that there is a cance of nipple depression if not enough amount of gland is left to support nipples. Is it true?
  • What are the chances of seroma and stiff scar tissue formation inside the skin? Do you use internal sutures? I don't see it in your surgery video.
  • For how long i will have to wear compression garment?
  • When can i start exercising after the Gynecomastia surgery? I am talking lifting heavy weights.
1. I live in Mumbai and cannot take more than a week off from work. How can i plan my surgery and the follow-ups(as i will have to travel to pune) ?

Answer:
 The gynecomasita surgery procedure is day care only .it require no admission or stay in the clinic  . on arrival day first there will be detailed consultation for any of the questions related to procedure , about care after the procedure and the outcome of the gynecomastia procedure. the surgery duration is around 1.5 hr. After completion of the procedure we keep you under observation for 4 to 5 hours .once you comfortably able to walk and eat properly and feel fit to go , we will discharge you  on the day
.

For rest of the follow up you can mail us or whatsapp .No physical follow up is required follow up is on 2 nd day and 14 thday. You can come if it is convenient to you.


2. Can it be done under local anaesthesia? I would prefer local.

Answer: Yes it will be done under local anesthesia 


3. I have researched a lot about this and found out that there is a cance of nipple depression if not enough amount of gland is left to support nipples. Is it true?


Answer:
 Yes it is true. We need to remove the extra glandular tissue and have to leave the necessary tissue to avoid the crater deformity. 


4. What are the chances of seroma and stiff scar tissue formation inside the skin? Do you use internal sutures ? I don't see it in your surgery video.


Answer: 
There is very little chance of seroma or hematoma formation post operativein our hand, even if there is little fluid collection, it mostly resolves on its own. Internal suturesuse depend on individual cases.
Some fluid collection is always there for first 2 weeks . with massage and pressure garment it will resolve gradually
If required we take these .regarding the hardness and  stiffness it resolve on its own with massage and pressure garment.


5. For how long i will have to wear compression garment? 


Answer:
Forfirst 2 months you have to wear it . You need to wear compression garment for 24 hour for first month and for next month you can wear overnight. The pressure garment can be comfortably worn. you can wear any clothes including t shirt over it , it wont be noticeable to any one . these garment can be wear comfortably in any season


7. How much gynecomastia cost?


  • The cost of the surgery is Rs /-45,000-70,000
There are other charges
  • Medicines -800/-
  • Pressure garment - 1000-2800/-
  • No follow up charges
  • Investigation -1500/-
  • Test Needs to be done – HEMOGRAM, PT, APTT, HIV, HBSAG, RENAL, FUNCTION TEST
6. When can I start exercising after the surgery? I am talking lifting heavy weights.

Answer:
You can start any exercise after 2 weeks.heavy

Let us know if you have any other query.

If you have any further quiries you can call or write us mail us. For detailed information you can visit our site - http://gynaecomastiapune.com/


Comments

  1. Nice blog and beneficial content for patients who want gynaecomastia surgery. basically, Gynecomastia Surgery in India is low in cost and anyone can get this treatment from our clinic with advanced techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT