I have Gynecomastia and I got interested in having it remove and have a normal life

My name is XYZ originally from the Philippines and currently staying in Dubai. 

I have Gynecomastia and I got interested in having it remove and have a normal life. 

And I was researching for about 7 months in India because I was told that they have expertise in performing this kind of surgery.  I have been looking at different doctors and hospitals, Since I have review your websites and blogs. 



I finally made my decision to ask for a quotation and inquiries to your clinic.
Kindly send me the Breakdown of the entire amount and the procedure, and also for Medical Visa.
I am planning to have the surgery this coming January 2015.
I am planning to arrive in India by January 4, 2015 to do all the necessary test. 
And can I ask for how many days I need to stay in India after my surgery.
And tell me about the procedure step by step - lipo+incision+skin tightening,
i want that glands to remove and I'm worried about Scar and Crater and Saggy.
Pleases give me a reasonable and good price. I talk some of the doctors in mumbai, delhi, lucknow and Bangalore after they see my chest they said that
i need liposuction pune  + GLAND EXCISION +  SKIN TIGHTENING    
Thank You and i will be waiting for your reply

P.s
MOST ECONOMICAL PACKAGE. NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA CHARGERS
WORLDS BEST TECHNOLOGY – VASER LIPOSUCTION + GLAND EXCISION + RF SKIN TIGHTENING
GUARANTEED PERMANENT RESULT
MINIMAL INVASIVE PROCEDURE




Dear Joel

Thanks for visiting us

Here is the reply to each of your query.

Question: And can I ask for how many days I need to stay in India after my surgery?

Answer: The procedure is done in around 2 hour time under local anaesthesia plus iv sedation . after 5 to 6 hours once you are comfortable then we can discharge you . Follow up session on 2 and 3 rd day. After which you can safely travel

Question:And tell me about the procedure step by step.lipo+incision+skin tightening,

Answer: steps are tumescent solution infiltration , vaser liposcution and gland removal through periareolar incision

liposuction by VASER  technique which doesn’t require any skin excision procedure . So liposuction and gland removal will be done to get rid of gynecomastia.

For more details about the procedure you can visit http://www.liposuctionpune.in/

Question: I want that glands to remove and I'm worried about Scar and Crater and Saggy.

Answer: if it’s done properly then it won’t leave any crater or saggy appearance. The VASER has advantage that it can easily remove the dense and resistant fat and also do skin tightening as compared to traditional liposuction.

Question: Pleases give me a reasonable and good price.

Answer: The cost is Rs 40,000/ plus service tax
Garment (imported with zip) cost Rs 5000/. Normal Indian Rs 1000
Post operative medicines 1000/
Consultation, follow up, Rf session free
No other cost involved
For visa you can come on travel visa or else I will write on my letter head.
Blood test you can do once you arrive in pune.
The reports will come in same day.
We can help you in guiding regarding the travel, accommodation etc.

Please find brief details about the procedure

The gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) is treated by VASER LIPOSCUTION AND GLAND EXCISION. The procedure involves removal of extra fat in the chest region and removal of breast gland tissue. The procedure will be done under local anesthesia and sedation.

We have the most advanced and best technology for fat removal, VASER HI DEF liposuction which can give proper contouring and shape to chest.

It does not have side effects of traditional liposuction.
The procedure is absolutely safe and without any risks.
The procedure time is around 2 hrs and one time treatment only.
It’s a day care procedure and no stay or admission is required.
If you have any other query, please contact us.



A-1/11 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave, Chaudhary Jhandu Singh Marg, Next to Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Gurgaon
1405P, Sector 46, Samaspur Tigra Road, Huda Colony, Gurugram, Haryana, India– 122002
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Office. No. 202, 2nd Floor-Swastik Chambers, Above ICICI Bank, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Mobile : +91 9272007896
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Bangalore
A56, 1st Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru – 560 095, Karnataka
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Call On +91 9272007896

Comments

  1. Gynecomastia surgery in India involves the extraction of extra fat tissues from male breast in order to provide masculine body shape. Get the surgery from expert surgeon to have successful results.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Nice information about Gynecomastia Surgery. Visit- https://www.bestgynecomastiaindia.com/#gynecomastia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb. Useful Information, your blog is sharing unique information....
    Gynecomastia Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us. I am also sharing my thoughts on:
    Gynecomastia in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Lipo Chest Surgery in Dubai


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very helpful !!! If you are upset with your stomach and are you looking for the best doctor Vaser liposuction in Gurugram for this. and you are looking for a good doctor for this, then you should meet Dr. Suman, this is a very knowledgeable doctor. So meet today and get rid of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT