Am i suitable candidate for gynecomastia surgery?

Patient -

Hello sir or madam I'm 5 feet 8 and 88 kgs.                                                               
I am relatively good health. I exercise most days.
Please let me know whether I am a suitable candidate for gynecomastia surgery. I would like an appointment for consultation for 27 and surgery on 28 th if possible. Thanks



Doctors Replay -

Yes you are suitable for vaser liposuction for abdomen and chest. We can do your procedure on given time. You need to get the following blood test done HEMOGRAM BT CT PT HIV hbsag blood sugar levels renal function test liver function test lipid profile.




Patient -

Thank for your fast reply. Is there a lab close by that I can get these tests done on the 26th, so that I can get the surgery done on the 28th.  Could you tell me what post op care would be needed and the cost of the gynecomastia procedure.
I am a professional back in the states on tight schedule that's why I am asking.


Doctors Replay -

You can get the blood test at any labs. The recover time after the procedure is 3days. One day admission and next day you will be discharged. You can do your normal routine activities thereafter. We will prescribe you medication for one week time. The cost is Rs 1.5 lakh. Let me know if you have any other query.



Patient -

Thank you. Could you please let me know which lab is closest to your clinic and can give the results the next day.

I am coming into town 26th. Consultation on 27th and surgery on 28th

Also will you be supplying the garment after the abdomen liposuction and breast reduction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT