Gynecomastia surgery procedure? I mean how it’s done and all, anesthesia type

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can you please send me the details of gynecomastia surgery procedure? I mean how it’s done and all, anesthesia type etc. I am from Bhubaneswar. How many days I need to stay in Pune ( total surgery plus post op consultation). I wish to get it done in August.
Thank you!






Dear Patient,
You can plan for 2 days stay in pune. one day for the Gynecomastia procedure in pune and next day you can travel back.
Gynecomastia in very simple terms is enlargement of the male chest and is caused by excessive growth of breast tissue or gland.
We have the most advanced and best technology for fat removal, known as VASER  liposuction clinic in pune which can give proper contouring and sculpted shape to chest.
The gynecomastia is treated by VASER LIPOSCUTION AND GLAND EXCISION. The procedure involves removal of extra fat in the chest region and removal of breast gland tissue. The procedure will be done under local anesthesia and sedation.
 It does not have side effects of traditional liposuction.
The procedure is absolutely safe and without any risks.
The procedure time is around 2 hrs and one time treatment only.
It’s a day care procedure and no stay or admission is required.
The stay in the clinic after the procedure is 3-4 hrs and after that you can go back or can travel safely.
You can resume work after 1 or 2 days rest.
There is little downtime with all patients returning home within hours of the procedure. The gentle nature of the procedure translates into minimal scarring and speedy recovery allowing patients to resume work early.



Kindly let us know if you have any other questions/doubts regarding the procedure.






Thank you.
Whats the cost? and What about stitches? I had learnt that stitches need to be removed after the 2nd week. Do I need to visit your clinic again for that and other follow ups? Can i get the whatsapp number of the doctor's or anyone whom u can ask a few doubts reg this.
regards



Cost is 45000/-
Stitches you can get it removed from any local doctor. No need of any physical follow ups.
You can share your queries on mail.






Thank You. Pl find attached my pics. I am 28 yrs old with with fair health/of no such disease background.
1. Whats the grade of my gynecomastia, if you can deduce from the pics?
2. Will you be performing the surgery primarily? Thats my biggest concern as I have heard that in some surgeries the subordinates also perform it.
3. Won’t there be any issue with anesthesia? If in any case, i be given general anesthesia, will the anesthesia doctor be present inside the OT throughout the procedure?
4. Will there be drains connected to the cut area?
Sorry for the silly questions, but since it will be my first surgery I am being apprehensive. Awaiting a reply.
Regards,







Dear prasenjit
Here is the reply to your queries
1. Whats the grade of my gynecomastia, if you can deduce from the pics?
This is grade 2 gynecomastia
2. Will you be performing the surgery primarily? Thats my biggest concern as I have heard that in some surgeries the subordinates also perform it.
It will be performed by me only.
3. Won’t there be any issue with anesthesia? If in any case, i be given general anesthesia, will the anesthesia doctor be present inside the OT throughout the procedure?
We can arrange general anesthesia as well as per your preference.
The additional cost for general anesthesia is Rs 10,000/-
4. Will there be drains connected to the cut area?
We will put simple corrugated drain not the connecting pipe drain.
These will be removed next day.


Kindly let us know if you have any other query.









Thank you doctor. I saw the YouTube videos of Ashutosh and i am very much impressed with his results. Hopefully will get mine done soon. I will consult you in June for the confirmation/appointment formalities and probably will get operated in August first week.
Thank you so much for giving your valuable time.


Regards


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT