I feel erection in my nipple Is it a gynecomastia?

Patient - 

From the early childhood my right side testis was undescended (undescended testis) and at the age of 30 , orchiectomy was done.

 I am married and have children. Now i am 49 years old. Sometimes, I feel erection in my nipple and my nipple is somewhat different. My chest is not wider. Is it a gynecomastia problem? How can I release from this disease? Could you please advise me?
Regards




Doctors Reply - 

Dear, you have gynecomastia. We can treat by vaser liposuction and gland excision. It's a one day gynecomastia procedure and has no side effects. The treatment is definite and permanent.  Kindly let us know if you have any other queries.



A-1/11 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave, Chaudhary Jhandu Singh Marg, Next to Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Gurgaon
1405P, Sector 46, Samaspur Tigra Road, Huda Colony, Gurugram, Haryana, India– 122002
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com
Call On +918485084716

Office. No. 202, 2nd Floor-Swastik Chambers, Above ICICI Bank, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Mobile : +91 9272007896
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Bangalore
A56, 1st Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru – 560 095, Karnataka
Email : dezireclinicindia@gmail.com

Call On +91 9272007896

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT