Want to enquire about the cost involved in gynecomastia surgery in pune?

Patient-

Hello Doctor,

I saw your videos on Youtube and want to enquire about the cost involved (all included - surgery, surgeon fees, medicines etc) to get this surgery for me. I am attaching pics for the same purpose.
I also want to know whether the skin would shrink properly and the size of areola reduce naturally after the surgery without any complications. My age - 22 yrs.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.





 Doctor -

Dear XYZ,

The skin will retract on its own and even areola size will be reduced without any complication.
The total cost of the surgery would be Rs 55,000/ inclusive of all.
The will do vaser liposuction and gland excision for the gynecomastia.
Kindly let us know if you have any other query.


Patient-

Will the liposuction and gland excision done via same incision in areola region without additional scars?

I hope the pair of compression garments is of good quality with zippers as some reviews said they were of inferior quality.

Also, I am a 22 years old student with no source of income; all I have are my savings so I have a budget constraint. I need to get rid of this condition but the cost poses a challenge.





 Doctor -

·         Will the liposuction and gland excision done via same incision in areola region without additional scars?
Yes it will be done though the same incision.

·         I hope the pair of compression garments are of good quality with zippers as some reviews said they were of inferior quality.
Yes it’s comfortable and without any problem.


kindly let us know when are you planning for the procedure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Breast Reduction Surgery, Gynecomastia, Vaser Liposuction And Gland Excsion, Sculpting A Six Pack

I have gyno problem, I have few questions

MALE BREAST REDUCTION AND GYNECOMASTIA TREATMENT